Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines for national team matches
National Team matches in Denmark are still played under restrictions from UEFA due to Covid-19.
As media you will find several changes compared to previous matches:
- 1 person per function per media (or more if space allows it)
- Press entrance will open 2 hours before kick off on MD (1 hour for Womens´ matches.) Your accreditation will be available for pick up here.
- The media entrance will open one hour before psycical press conference on MD-1.
- All media will need to wear a face mask when inside the stadium at all times. Commentators are excepted while commentating. Chin shield will not be sufficient.
- A social distance of 1,5 meters should be kept at all times when indoor. This means the capacity of the media working area is highly limited.
- Mixed zone post match will not be allowed.
Special restrictions will also apply for photographers:
- 8 photographers on each end of the pitch at each half
- A spot will be granted all photographers upon arrival. NA and UEFA photographers will be prioritized.
- A social distance of 1,5 meters should be kept at all times
Restrictions will also apply to mixed zones and press activities before the match. Read more here.
For questions regarding media operations for the National Team matches, please contact Mia Kjærgaard, Media Operations Manager DBU, email@example.com, +45 2617 2816