Scheduled press activities
All mixed zone activities are only for requested players.
Please contact press officer Alexander Paaske regarding any requests for players no later than the evening before the press activity.
**Please note COVID-19 restrictions and rules below the scheme**
|Day||Date||Time (local time)||Activity (NOTE *)||Location|
|Tuesday||15/06||19.30||KO: Spain-Denmark||Estadio Municipal de Santo Domingo - Alcorcón, Madrid|
NB: All times are local time
*Open 15 minutes to media. No training is open to public.
**Asked players only
***Contact Press Officer Alexander Paaske at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding digital mixed zones and interview requests.
Covid-19 restrictions apply to press activities. Please note that:
- Attendance requires registration with Alexander Paaske, Press Officer of the Women's A-National Team, at email@example.com no later than 4 hours before the press activity
- Non-registrated media will not be allowed entrance
- We will provide requested players only.
- All players and staff will keep a distance of 2 meters to the media. Bring appropriate equipment.
- All media should keep at least 1 meter of distance from one another and wear a face mask at all times.
Scheduled press activities are subject to change or cancellation completely due to decisions made by the head coach even with short notice. Please check above scheme daily for possible changes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The participation of specific players and coaches at media activities are subject to possible injury situation and treatment plan.
The press activities of our opponents are scheduled and managed by our opponents.
For media-related questions, please contact:
Alexander Paaske (Press Officer)
Mobile: (+45) 42 73 44 00
Henriette Jensen (Team Manager)
Mobile: (+45) 51 44 92 12
Mixed zone opportunity before start of training sessions.
Training can be closed after the first 15 minutes due to tactical reasons. This will be notified on site.